Meet me in the Philippines February 24th to March 1st!
Meet Rosa, our Associate Director of Admissions, who will be conducting appointments and one on-one meetings with potential nursing students.
This will be their chance to get instant approval for acceptance into the Postgraduate Certificate in Nursing Practice as long as they meet the following entry requirements below:
- Applicants must have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized institution;
- Applicants must be currently registered as a Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing in their country of origin;
- Applicants must have a minimum of 1125 hours of nursing experience within the last four years prior to application;
- Applicants must have an overall IELTS Academic 6.0 (With no individual band below 6.0) or equivalent; (If you do not have IELTS, you may qualify to take our internal English exam). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Applicants must pass an assessment test provided by the school;
- Applicants must pass an interview with the Program Leader.
We have been approved by the Ministry of Advanced Education, under PTIB, to offer a Canadian nursing certification program for internationally-trained nurses. Sterling College has hired one of the most respected instructors in B.C. Jackie Godia to help us with curriculum development and our application to teach this program. She is our Head instructor for this program, which started in May 2017. We will be sharing our student outcomes during our visit in a form of a report.
Manila: February 24th to 28th | Cebu: Feb 29th to March 1st
Schedule your appointment with Rosa Today!
If you would like to attend or require more information on Canadian Tourism College, please contact Rosa Santamaria at:
+1 778 919 6567 (WhatsApp)